Hello All..For the first time i am posting recipe here in my blog..I have tried some dishes myself but never thought to click pictures and post..So trying out here and starting with “Paneer Dhahi Masala” and yes purely made by Fortune rice bran health Oil..Rice bran oil is naturally enriched with multiple nutrients that translate into health benefits for every member in the family.
Ok..Lets start with ingredients (Serves 2 people) :-
- Paneer packet (I tried with Hatsun Paneer)
- 4-5 large onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 2-3 green chillies,as per taste
- 1 Packet curd
- 3 tsp Ginger garlic paste (also can use Ginger and garlic in seperate)
- Fortune rice bran health oil (As required)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp paneer masala powder
- Salt to taste
1. First Take the paneer from packet in small plate to make it as cubes
2.Chop the onions
3.Now take the half quantity of chopped onions,3 tomatoes and green chillies into mixer jar and grind it.
4.Now take paneer cubes and fry it till it get light brown (it is for crispiness)
5.Now lit the kadai in stove and add Fortune rice bran health oil as required
Now add remaining chopped onions,Ginger garlic paste and fry it till it get little brown,then add little salt,turmeric powder,corainder powder,Paneer masala powder and fry it till get smell.
once you feel the cooked onion and masala smell add grinded onion tomato puree and cook until the raw smell of puree disappears.You can at this point taste and see if you require additional salt. If yes, add more.
6.Now add curd (As required)..I added 3 big spoon Aavin curd.
We adding curd because it give different taste than usual paneer masala..Some also add milk instead of curd but i never tried.
7.Then drop the paneer gently and give it a toss.cook for another 3-4 minutes for the paneer to absorb the flavors.
Now the “Paneer Dhahi Masala” is ready!
You can also garnish with mint if desired.
- While grinding Onion & Tomato we can also add ginger garlic paste.
- We can Add curd in Onion Tomato puree itself.
- Add less water if you feel masala is less but remember less the water more the taste.
Liked my first recipe post ? If so you can give comment here to improve myself in cooking!
You can read more benefis about Fortune Rice Bran health Oil here. (Click the link)